Tile Center opened its doors in April, 1961 for the very first time on Broad Street in Augusta, GA. What started as a 900 square foot building downtown, has now expanded to 4 locations within the company. Bill Jackson, Sr. ran the original business as the only full-time employee. Decades later, the company employs 28 workers in the distribution of tile, natural stone, and tile setting materials.
We are members in and promoters of organizations that promote the use and care of tile as well as local community organizations such as:
- WAFJ Radio, Augusta
- Merchants Association of Columbia County
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Georgia Sting – Ladies Basketball
- Homebuilders Association of Augusta
- iCare – Human Trafficking is a worldwide problem, even right here in the CSRA. More than 400 girls fall victim to this practice every month in Georgia. iCare is a local non-profit ministry that is caring for the needs of these victims and advocating for justice. Their vision is to build two homes of hope and restoration locally…one for women and another for children: icareforthevoiceless.org
Our focus is on promoting both quality tile and stone installations and a strong community.
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join the Tile Center family on a full or part time basis.
If you are energetic, self-motivated, and enjoy working with the public, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]