Laticrete, a manufacturer of globally proven construction solutions for the building industry, has announced the introduction of Tri-Lite, a lightweight, high-performance, tri-purpose mortar designed for large and heavy tile, thin-bed and wall installations.
Tri-Lite is an ideal adhesive mortar for three of the most common tile and stone installations. This combined with superior non-sag capability, an ultra-creamy consistency and unmatched workability, makes Tri-Lite a go-to product for many installations.
A 30-pound bag of Tri-Lite provides the same coverage as a 50-pound bag of traditional mortar, so it’s both easier to transport and easier to trowel. The cutting-edge product exceeds ANSI A118.15, A118.11 and the ISO 13007—C2TES1P1 classification.
Tri-Lite features excellent large and heavy tile (medium bed) performance and can be built up to ¾ inches thick without shrinkage. It is available in 30-pound bags (gray and white) and is a component of the Laticrete 25-year system warranty, which provides single-source protection for everything from the substrate to the grout.
- Lightweight formula. A 30 lb (13.6 kg) bag provides the same coverage as a 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of traditional mortar.
- Incredible non-sag performance, including large and heavy tile
- Excellent medium bed performance, 3/4″ (19 mm) thick without shrinkage
- Smooth, creamy, easy-to trowel consistency
- Exceeds ANSI A118.15, A118.4, and 118.11
- Exceeds ISO 13007 – C2TES1P1 classification
- Bonds to many suitable substrates